Monday, January 21, 2008

Another birthday get-together

Sunday night after church we all gathered in the fellowship
building to celebrate Bro. Ken's birthday. Bro. Ken is our
adult sunday school teacher. He also thinks that duct tape
can fix anything. That's why his broken cake has tape on it.

We had a good many people show up from church.
From left to right: My Brian, Bro. Ted, and Bro. Joel.
Pastor Goodman is in the background with the
overcoat and hat on. (It was pretty cold outside)

This is my Mexican- loving friend Kristi (Heehehe)

We all gave gag gifts as Bro. Ken's birthday presents.
Here he got a box full of half used soaps and lotions!
We had a great time. And then Brian got a call and
had to go to work. Well, I guess that they know that
Brian can fix it all. =o)




2 comments:

Kristi said...

I was glad you had a pic of the cake here cause I directed people here to see it. lol

I know the picture of me isn't the best, but my hair is so shiny!! I love it. lol

~Kristi

Kristi said...

And yes, I am Mexican-loving...you're the best Mexican friend I have!!

;)

~Kristi