Friday, May 9, 2008

Chimney Rock

Today we went to Chimney Rock park. It was a last minute
thing. I didn't know till the night before at 10:30. :)
My mom, sister and my brother went along with us.
Lake Lure
We stoped by the welcome center of Lake Lure. There is this
nice little walking path along the lake complete with ducks and geese.

Cameron liked to stop at every little sign and 'read' what it said. lol


Feeding the ducks and Canadian geese.



Wanting to catch up with Gram-Gram and Uncle Daniel


Geese in flight


This mother duck had 13 little babies


This goose had a baby too

The geese were coming close up to Cameron




Then we went in to the Chimney Rock shops.
There was a lot of things to look at plenty for Cameron to want.
I saw these magnets that I thought were funny.

I liked this one... anything about chocolate!

I know people like that
LOL
Hehehehe!






1 comment:

CNA Momma said...

Hey! Love the pictures of Cameron and the geese. I'm sure he had a ball!