Saturday, August 2, 2008

Birthdays

Well, this was my first 2 cake weekend!
First was a birthday cake for our favorite
2 year old little boy: Joseph D.
He's so cute. He likes Thomas the Train now
he calls it "Tain...Tain".
Happy Birthday Joseph
The second is a cake for another person at churh.
I won't tell this person's name just in case this person
happens to look at my blog before the party.
But I thought that it turned out good.
I've been waiting to do a music cake. =0)

(I don't know why blogger put that pic sideways)


3 comments:

Twinmama said...

Wow, how did you get the music lines so straight??! beautiful job on both! YUM!

Kristi said...

Beautiful cakes! That Thomas the Train cake was delish, by the way! I could have eaten the whole thing. LOL

~Kristi

A Hoppy Teacher said...

You are so talented!
Crystal