Monday, December 15, 2008

Welcome Dustin!

Ok, I'm back!!
I'm introducing the newest
member of our
family.....
Dustin!!!
Brian is such a proud Daddy!
Dustin was born on December the 10th
and he weighed 11 pounds 14.9 ounces.
His sugar was a little low from being a C-section
baby so they gave him a ounce of formula
out of a little cup. I have never before seen
a baby drink from a little medicine cup before.


~~~~My little man~~~~


Brian showing him to Cameron


Cameron holding him for the first time.
(He's so sweet!)

Being the Big Brother


Me and Dustin
Thanks Kristi for taking such good pictures
they will be going into my scrapbooks.






1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love that picture of Cameron holding Dustin. That is so sweet!

I know I've said this a billion times already, but congratulations. He is such a doll and a wonderful added blessing to your family.

~Kristi