Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Saturday my friend Kristi had her son Justin's 16th birthday. She had asked me
to make his cake and that it was to be a Tar Heel one.
I was kinda 'iffy' about this one but it did come out pretty good. :)
There was about 70 people who showed up.
Needless to say it was a full house.

Tammy, Cameron and Tammy

After a while some of the smaller kids went outside to play on the swing set.

And then it started to rain on them so they had to come inside anyway.

Present time!

Justin got a few gifts but mostly just cards (with money).

Opening our card

Here's Kristi waiting on just the right picture moment.
Thanks for inviting us. We all had a good time.

Look at Naomi's hair... she's a little Shirley Temple!


Then on the way home from the party the rain had stopedand it made for a very pretty sunset.

This sunset made me think of when Jesus will come back in the clouds.

Don't it look like the sun is getting ready to set on this cloud?

Cameron had a ball all day long. Here he is when we

are going down a big hill on the way home going "WEEEEE"!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

The cake was great. As a matter of fact, I believe I was sucking icing off my finger in that one picture. lol

Cameron is so sweet. I can just hear him saying Weeeeee!

~Kristi

Twinmama said...

Thanks Amy for the tip about the clustermap thing. It think I got some people confused on what I was trying to accomplish. Guess I could have just installed the map in the first place. :) Oh well, I am still learning my way around blogland! LOL
BTW, your cake for Justin was beautiful, as usual! Fantastic job! Hope you are feeling okay in this heat!