Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged to do a meme by Kristi. I've never done a meme but have seen it done before.

Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged me.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet borning, unspectacular things about myself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. To to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they have been tagged.


* I love the smell of supreme pizzas and coffee but I hate the taste of them.


* I don't like to chat on the phone. I would rather e-mail or IM people.


* I can't sleep if my sheet and comforter are not lined up just right.


* When I'm IMing when I'm sleepy I start to get dislexic in my typing. It takes forever to type a simple sentence without misspelling things.


* Lately I love eating pickles with anything I eat. But it can't be just any pickle, it has to be dill hamburger pickles.


* I cannot stand for anybody to have their feet touching me.

Ok, so they're not the greatest but maybe next time I'm tagged for a meme I'll think of some other things.



Who I am tagging:

Meghan from God's Little Blessings
Leah from Leah's Chats
Renee from Renee's Ramblings
Tammy from Carter Family
Taylor from Taylor's Blog

Ok, so I only have 5 tags.

2 comments:

Nanny said...

Hey Amy,
Your meme is just great. Your entire blog is beautiful.
Thank you so much for the gift that Kristi brought to me this morning. I love it and will cherish it for ever.
I love you and thank you for your prayers for all of us.
Love you,
Maw Maw Birt

Kristi said...

You should not have mentioned the feet. You know what that means, right?

~Kristi

;)