Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Daiper Cakes

I'm doing a double blog this morning!
Probably just to make myself feel like a better blogger. =0)
I just thought that this was neat! A friend
of mine, Renee from Renee's Ramblings
has a SIL who just started a business
of her own called Designer Diapers.
She makes diaper cakes and sells them
for different baby occasions. (Hint... hint =0)

This is a picture of just one of her
diaper cakes. Click here to go to her
web site and check them out for yourself.
Oh yeah...and the cake is 100% usable too.
I hope all of ya'll have a great day!
And I'll post again soon.
~Amy

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Awww, that is too cute. I'll have to check out her other stuff. That's an interesting choice of business, isn't it?

~Kristi

Kristi said...

Hey, I just checked out the diaper cake blog. I LOVED the three tier ducky one. Too CUTE!

~Kristi

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks for the shout out!! :) They're cute, aren't they?

Designer Diapers said...

Thanks so much for spreading the word about my cakes! I'm so glad that you like them. I wish you the best with your upcoming delivery!