Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wedding Time!

Saturday two of our friends finally got married.
They have been friends for a long time and
planning this marrage for a long time too.
Mrs. Tammy our pianist
I just love wedding music!
The bride and her father
This pic is a little hazy but I still love it. Sooo happy
Bro. Johnny (Johnathan's dad) and

Pastor Goodman both oversaw the wedding

Mrs. Kristi and Bro. Mark G. sang 2 songs The ring barer (isn't he cute)
The bride's maids and best men watching

Sweet Julie D. was the flower girl

Saying the vowes.
Lighting the unity candle
Pastor Goodman leading in the prayer
for the newlyweds.
Bro. Johnny anouncing them as husband and wife.

"You may now kiss the bride"



The wedding cake

The center pieces on the tables at the reception.

All Jen's bridal photos !!!!Congtratulations!!!!

!!!!Jen and John O.!!!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

i love weddings. thanks for sharing your pics.

Kristi said...

It was a lovely wedding. I could not be happier for them. And I want your camera! Well, no, that would be coveting. But if the only way I could have a camera that takes pics like that was to take yours....I would.

~Kristi