Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

This was our lunar eclipse Wednesday night.
It was around 10:15 and Cameron said 'Look at the moon Mommy'.
I knew we were to have one but, the other night the weather man said
that it would me mostly cloudy so I just didn't pay any more attention
to what he was saying about it. And sure enough, it was just the clearest
sky outside. But, as I said, I didn't pay attention to when it was supposed
to start. But I was glad that I did see it and that my new camera took a
decent picture of it.

2 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, that's a great picture.

Hey we have been to NM many times, not to Farmington though.

Looking forward to reading more! and yes Cameron is very cute! °Ü°

Amy said...

Thanks Tori for commenting on my blog.
I was starting to wonder if anyone else was visiting it besides my faithful few. LOL

~Amy