Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentine's Banquet


Ok, so I know I'm a little late posting pictures from our Valentine's
banquet, but I was trying to 'fine tune'some of the pictures.
Our banquet this year was "Love Warms The Heart".
We came a little early to the banquet because Brian was wanting
to help Bro. Greg with the cooking. And Cameron wanted to watch.
I think that they cooked over 100 steaks and a bunch of chicken breast.
(Clayton, Cameron, Greg and Brian)


This was the ice sculpture that Kristi had made for our
table center pieces. She said that she just used a heart shaped
cake pan and froze water in it and then added some food coloring.
(Didn't she do a wonderful job!)

We had a good time of fun and fellowship. This is a
'Newlywed' game that we played, and can you guess who
got called to be a part of it?! Yup, that's us up there.
Now, they said that the questions were going to be easy ones,
but I think that they were rather hard.
Thanks Kristi ;o)
There was also a performance by a group called 'Percy and the Heartburns'.
I got a video of it but was unable to upload it for some reason.
But I did get a picture of Percy and his girl Electra Cution.
I will try to get the video posted later. ~Amy


No comments: